viernes, 17 de febrero de 2017

HAUL || Killstar Clothing, New Camera & Accessories, and Random Beauty Products!

Don't forget to subscribe if you liked this video! I really appreciate the love =)

** Open me for more INFO! **

Hi guys! I have a bunch of awesome new things to share with you in today's video. First, I bought a few things from KillStar -- a gothy online clothing store. Then I talk a little about my new camera, and things I bought to go with it, as well as a new game. Then I finish up with a couple of new beauty products I picked up.

I bounce around and hit a few different categories in this one, but hopefully at least some of it is interesting to you. As always, thanks for watching and supporting!

Products:

KillStar Dye Fast Burning Sun Dress -- Rise N Rule Bralette -- Malice Platform Trainers -- EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera -- Series Camera Bag -- Basics Tripod -- of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D -- Micellar Water for Waterproof Makeup -- Whole Blends Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner -- Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 me on Social Media!:

Twitter: myglitteryobsessions.blogspot.ca

❤ Thanks for watching! ❤

***

I use MagicLinks for all my ready-to-shop product links. Check it out here: