domingo, 19 de febrero de 2017

Checking Out WOMENSWEAR at ACCENT CLOTHING | Paige Denim Belstaff Parajumpers

OPEN ME UP!!! THERE'S MORE YO!!

Genuine eBay Listings:

Twitter

Snap

Newsletter Signup

Bio

I wanted to put somthing together for the 2 female followers that follow the channel. They have been asking for a while to have a look at womens clothing for them and I have finally got around to it. Thanks to Accent Clothing for showing as the various womens brands they had in store. Enjoy

Fav Designer Retailers for Stone Island

Aphrodite1994 -

EndClothing -

Farfetch -

Woodhouseclothing -

BBClothing -

Zee&Co -

LuisaViaRoma -

Coggles -

Harrods -

Selfridges -

Mainlinemenswear -

Lower Priced Retailers

USC

StandOut

M&MDirect

GetTheLabel

TheIdleMan

What I use to make the videos

Camera

Tripod

SDCards

Laptop

GoPro

Disclaimer : Clothing is my passion and I express this through YouTube and all my other social media platforms for free. As much as I have researched into many different brands, retailers and products, the informative content I produce is all of my own opinions, which you are free to use. I strongly advise that you also ensure that you carry out your own research so you can be fully informed on any information I have provided. Thank you for all your support and love!