viernes, 6 de enero de 2017

Calla Shoes Unboxing! "Beautiful Shoes for Bunions" with Ballerina Badass

Hey Dancers and Dance Fans!

This video is all about Calla Shoes, a UK company that specializes in creating stylish AND comfortable shoes for women who suffer with bunions.

The creator, Jennifer Bailey, has a personal connection to the bunion issue – she loves fashion and high heels, but she also has bunions that have plagued her for years. So, she decided to create her own line of shoes that would solve the problem. Can we say #GirlBoss #EmpoweredWoman #EntrepreneurialGenius ??

Check out her story here: the website, which features their opening line of designs (many more to come – they just opened in 2015!) there is also a great blog that talks in great detail about how to deal with bunions and ways to take care of your feet.

I am thrilled to be an official brand ambassador for this company. Having tried on my first pair of shoes, I can honestly say that they are comfortable and they flatter my feet – you’ll see for yourself in the video.

If you get a pair, be sure to let them know in the notes that you heard about them from me ☺ AND let me know how they work for you. In fact, make your own unboxing video and shoot me a link so I can see how they look! My hope is that other dancers (and dance fans) who have bunions will discover these shoes and love them as much as I do.

Happy New Year and happy new shoes to all of you!!

Music for this video provided by YouTube Audio Library:

“Eyes On You” by Network 415

Local Elevator by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license you enjoyed this video and want to see more, or have a special video request, let me know in the comments or shoot me an email :).

Also, hit that "Funding" button up in my Channel Banner (Right hand corner) and help the Ballerina Badass Channel continue to make more quality content for everyone - thank you for your support!

Find Me On Social Media!

IG: @BallerinaBadass

Twitter: @BallerinaBadass

Vine: Ballerina Badass

Snapchat: (you guessed it): BallerinaBadass

Tumblr: Ballerina Badass

Periscope: @BallerinaBadass

Dance Blog: www.BallerinaBadass.wordpress.com

Bookings: Media Artists Group 323.658.5050 - Sheila Legette

Inquiries: georgiaisgiselle@gmail.com

#NeverGiveUp #NeverStopDancing

xo,

Georgia Reed