jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

SEPTUM PIERCING || Jewelry Haul and Review

After sampling through many types of septum jewelry, I have come to a few conclusions.

Circular Barbell: 1:37 (not curved, like I say in the video)

Gold Hoop: 4:22

Bendable Ornate Wire: 7:29

Clicker #1: 12:40

Clicker #2: 14:22

Clicker #3: 15:29

Clicker #4: 18:28

Don’t mind my extreme awkwardness, that’s just…how I've been for 18 years now.

Also, I apologize for being so slow to make a new video - I’ve just been really lazy about editing this down to 20 minutes, because my dumb bum talks a lot and I had to cut out oodles and doodles of irrelevant-ness. Tis life. I shall work on that fo' sho.

…………………………………..

Feel free to subscribe or/and follow me here:

➳ Instagram - Tumblr -

➳ Giselle - Silk (Favored Nations Remix) - Moi je - Fais Rien - Goldroom - Till Sunrise (feat. Mammals) - Tycho - Dive - do not own this music. No copyright infringement intended.