domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

Lover-Beauty Women's High Waist Slimming Leggings Athletic Running Yoga Pants

Welcome to Mer Product Reviews! If you would like me to review your product, contact me at Merproductreviews@gmail.com

To View or Purchase Product: Written Review

These are really great yoga pants- they have pretty much all of the features that I look for in my favorite active wear. The material is smooth, breathable, and quick-drying. The material is 88% polyester, 12% spandex so they are light-weight and stretchy while still having a certain thickness. You won’t over-heat in these and they hug tightly.

It addition to the tight fit and clinging, they offer support and lift. (Great lift in the butt area) They are great for stretching and activities that you need to be flexible for but also fantastic for cardio and high-impact exercises because they offer you that support. Jumping and high-impact exercises just becomes easier when you have minimized jiggling, right?

These are high-waisted, with a support waist and a built-in pocket there. These come in 6 different colors and design options- I am wearing the dark gray and I love the gray and black design. I will wear these for specific workouts but also I will just wear them around all day. They are cute and sporty enough that you can wear all day while still looking nice and fashionable. I love pants like that because they are comfy and enable me to fit in some stretching or short exercises anytime during my day without needing to do a costume change- so they definitely increase the likelihood of my exercising a couple of times throughout the day!

Let’s talk about the fit- the sizing guide was really accurate for me. I am wearing a size small and the length is perfect- comes right down to my ankle and the fit at the waist is nice as well. The material is a nice thickness that is supportive and not sheer or see-through. These have stood up to my heavy exercising and passed my cardio day test! I love these- they are now a favorite of mine. Easy 5 star from me! Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.