lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Lover-Beauty Women's Casual Activewear Skinny Yoga Running Relaxed Pants

Welcome to Mer Product Reviews! If you would like me to review your product, contact me at Merproductreviews@gmail.com

To View or Purchase Product: Written Review

These are really nice yoga leggings that are silky-soft to the touch and tight and clingy while still having a loose comfortable feel. A unique feature with these leggings is that they have black mesh-cut-outs in the legs that offer a breathable section during exercise. It is a different, sassy look, to your standard yoga leggings. It’s a nice addition to my exercise wardrobe.

I chose the red and am pleased with the color and I love the red/black combination. I also chose the small size and the sizing chart seems to be pretty accurate. The length is perfect and comes right down to my ankles. These have a rather high-waist and they feel a tiny bit loose in the waist, or at least the waist on mine slide down a bit, depending on what clothes they are worn over. They don’t significantly slide down and if I give one roll they will stay nicely.

The material is really light-weight and stretchy while also being quick-dry and breathable. They are great for yoga, Pilates, barre and stretching as they have great give for flexibility. They are also great for any cardio activities that would lead to heavy sweating as they are sweat absorbent and those mesh cut outs give extra air flow for your activities and keep you cool. (Making you feel like you are wearing shorts rather than pants) I really like these and would buy them in multiple colors!

I have been a bit concerned about getting runs in that mesh material but they have been worn and washed and still hold up. I like to wash mine in a laundry bag for extra protection and to prevent snagging during wash. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.