lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Lover-Beauty Women's Activewear Elastic Waist Casual Relaxed Yoga Pants (1/4 length)

Welcome to Mer Product Reviews! If you would like me to review your product, contact me at Merproductreviews@gmail.com

To View or Purchase Product: Written Review

These are absolutely perfect active-wear shorts. I got the ¼ length (shorts) in a size small and the fit is awesome. These feel great even when you are sweating profusely in them! They are tight-fitted with a snappy stretch. They are very thick and not see-through whatsoever- the pants length in these must be awesome. It has a supportive thick waist, which features a waist pocket that is actually pretty deep and a good size.

The ultimate test with active-wear clothing is to actually put them to work in your workout routine and these held up to that challenge and keep up with me in all my activities. Because they are so snug and supportive, they keep everything in place when doing jumping and high-impact activities. They are fantastic for running, cardio, Zumba, biking etc. They offer a nice, tight fit and lift in the butt and keep all that business firmly in place so you can move as much as you want. They also offer awesome flexibility for activities like Yoga and Pilates.

They ride up a little bit with wear- nothing that is annoying that you have to tug down constantly and adjust. They really just get slightly shorter from time to time during certain movements. I am really pleased with the fit and the quality and they seem like they are going to last a long time, as they are made well. Great athletic shorts- I highly recommend them! Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.