lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

HOW TO STYLE | Athletic Body Types | Outfit Ideas

In this video I teach you about the somatotypes endomorph, mesomorph, and ectomorph and how to identify what your body type is. Then I show you how I dress my meso-endomorph body type in flattering ways that can be used for most women.

BLOG POST & QUIZ: --OUTFIT DETAILS---

Liquid Leggings Outfit: Halter Outfit: Trouser Outfit: Pants Outfit: MEASUREMENTS:

5'5"

147 lbs

29/30 waist

Size 9 jeans

Meso-endomorph

Athletic body type

------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME:

INSTAGRAM: WEBSITE: LaToyaCodner

----------------------------------------

Write Me:

LaToya Codner

PO Box 10131

Glendale, CA 91209

Email: hello@latoyacodner.com

Business Inquires: management@latoyacodner.com

Music:

***Links May Contain Affiliates***

F T C : Not a sponsored video. Post contains my genuine recommendations and opinions.

----------------------------------------

CAMERA EQUIPMENT

Shop here for my favorite Tech things. If you do, I’ll earn a commission!