sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2016

How To Clean Your Dirty Shoes In The Washing Machine

Nike 5.0 Shoes Here: Trainers: Soap:

****************************************************************************Head To:

My V-Log Videos: Diving Web Series: Review Site: to Buy a cup of coffee for me?

Thank you coffee keeps me making great videos:

Bitcoin Send Here: 1EbhbFNx5Er3xbn9gJB7xr7NuNERzYzRfz

PayPal Address: Chrisbensberg@yahoo.com

Ripple XRP Here: rG6MDJomMSnpiDNFjJXm6e5GsWCcg6REWb

FairCoin Here: fMU2dYDhj4MEDQ8Jkj83hnzbdMj4h1qHR7

****************************************************************************

My How To Start A Website or Blog Me On Facebook: Here For More Amazing by Kevin MacLeod: (music at show you how to wash your dirty shoes in the washing machine so you don´t ruin them. And now they will be super clean. I´ve done this many times with my shoes after I trail run on dirt and my shoes are dirty and dusty, after I wash them this way they look great again.

***************************************************************************

Thank You For Watching.

Please Subscribe

God Bless:)

I answer the following questions in this video

How do I clean my dirty shoes in washing machine?

How do I clean my dirty shoes?