lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

WHAT I WORE IN PARIS | Outfits & Jewelry | Annie Jaffrey

Thanks for watching! Thumbs up if you enjoyed and would like to see more like this :) Which outfit is your favorite? Let me know below! I’m on Instagram and Snapchat ‘AnnieJaffrey'

Previous Videos

WHAT I ATE TODAY ON FASHION MY BLOG: INSTAGRAM: SNAPCHAT: ‘AnnieJaffrey'

__________________________

MY NEW JEWELRY COLLECTION UP PHOTOS ON MY # 1

Dress - Zara - Maje

Similar & Boots - -

Chanel Chevron Boy Bag

Jewelry - Mejuri X # 2

Skirt - Maje

Sold out, see their

other skirts Top - Zara - Zara

No longer available

Similar & Fur Wrap -

Belt - Express (old)

Similar - Valentino "Rockstud Ankle are also beautiful / Chevron Boy Bag

Jewelry - Mejuri X # 3

Dress - Zara

Couldn’t find it online but

I also really like this - Maje

Similar from same brand -

Chanel Chevron Boy Bag

Jewelry - Mejuri X BY

Joakim Karud - you for watching!! XOXO