miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

Sustainable Activewear

Eco-friendly activewear and some things to think about when shopping for athletic apparel.

(Sorry about the blurry video :( something went wrong with the auto focus)

Brands mentioned:

Patagonia from Mandala (GER) from Teeki (US) sustainable activewear brands:

Prana (US) Democracy (US) to Nature (AUS) Angels yoga (GER) (US) (UK) Tree yoga (UK) (GER) Hati (GER) (US) (US) Organic Clothing (US) (US) (US only) (UK)- online store with various brands - merino wool Approved athletic brands: brands:

Veja (FR) Running (US) - no real eco materials, but they are B Corp certified (GER) (US) comment if you know of any other brands!

Thanks for watching!

Subscribe to My Green Closet My Green Closet on Patreon the My Green Closet facebook group - -

Find me on

twitter: is not a sponsored video, but I did receive the pants as a no-obligation gift.