jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

Dumpster Diving | A Bag Full OF Bling Bling Jewelry In The Trash

Each Dumpster Diving adventure is a BLAST!!! Finding items I can use and or sell is such a WONDERFUL feeling! This Time around I found a bag full of sparkly Bling Bling Jewelry! Enjoy! :)

1. Bling Bling = A slang term popularized in hip hop culture, referring to flashy, ostentatious, or elaborate jewelry and ornamented accessories that are carried, worn, or installed, such as cell phones or tooth caps.

***********************************************************************************

SUBSCRIBE to my channel for the latest videos If you found this bag full of Jewelry, what would you do with it. Keep or Sell?

(Leave a comment below I'd love to hear what you'll do lol).

******************************************************

CHECK ME OUT WHEN I'M NOT HERE:

Twitter's cool... should be too Me Stuff or Ask Me Questions Via Email:

momtheebayer101@gmail.com

************************************************************

SUBSCRIBE to my channel for the latest videos